Sunday, 18 January 2015

***INGRID's BLOG CANDY***

Hi! 

Ingrid here with some super-exciting news! 

You may or may not know that I won the Card Designer 2014 with the Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine! I won over £1000 worth of craft goodies and I am now very fortunate to be a part of the design team for the magazine! And now the exciting news... :)

You know I like to share and to celebrate my win I'd like one lucky person to try out some of the crafty goodies I won. I decided to handpick a few of the gorgeous papers and other lovely bits and bobs. I was going through it all and the bundle got heavier and heavier.. I've taken a few pics for you. I might add a few other little things to play with, I want you to have fun! 



Here are some pics for you...

DCWV 12 x 12 pattern papers... so gorgeous! It was so hard to pick!


a close up of the gorgeous 12 x 12 paper..

Marianne cardstock, acetate sheets, die cut blanks with envelopes

Stix2 bundle 

DCWV specialty papers (corrugated, burlap, canvas, cork...) & DCWV cards, each with an envelope

Lilly of the Valley papers & a stamp

Marianne Designs & Craft Asylum papers

Nicely bundled up together...

Our Speed Craft Challenge is a very new challenge blog. In return for my blog candy I ask for nothing more than the following: 

1) I'd like you to become a follower so we get to share our new challenges with you! :)
2) Please add the Blog Candy photo to your side bar and link back to our challenge blog
3) Leave a comment that you have done so and link your name using the Linky below
4) If you'd like a second entry please follow my personal blog - Ingrid's Crafts Corner - and leave a comment there too! If you already follow my blog just leave me a comment letting me know that you are entering for the 2nd time and link your name here twice. 


Easy! Anyone can join in and yes, dear Speed Crafters DT, you can join in too! I wouldn't want you to miss out. The Blog Candy will be up until the end of February 2015 so plenty of time to join! Th winner will be picked by a number generator 'Random'. If you have any questions just ask! 

Thank you and good luck! 

Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 


27 comments:

  1. BLOG CANDY!!! Thank you for sharing your goodies Ingrid, so very kind of you.

    Thanks for letting the DT enter too lol and once again HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your win.

    Huge Hugz
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an honour! Congratulations on winning Card Designer 2014 and for your new DT assignment! That is fabulous! And thank you for sharing your winnings with your followers - the candy looks scrumptious! I would be so happy and excited to win! I am already a follower (Fit Kitty) and I just posted it in my sidebar for you. I will head over to your personal blog and follow there too - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following your personal blog, Ingrid! Thank you! I can't wait to see all of your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartiest Congratulations on your win!! Entering for the blog candy. Thank you! Cheers! :)
    Suchi
    (http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.in)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful goodies Ingrid than you for the opportunity to win some of them

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a follower AND I've left a comment on your personal blog but the linky tool won't take my second link

    Kathyk

    www.purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! Thank youu for joining in... i sorted the linky. please try entering for the second time now. it worked for others so should work for you too... give it another go and let me know. thank you. xx

      Delete
  7. Morning Ingrid on my phone so unable to do at minute but couldn't not congratulate you on the dt spot and wow what a win. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunty Sue! :) Glad you stopped by! Thank you so much! xxx

      Delete
  8. Pic and link is up on my blog Ingrid... So generous of you to share your win, you are one very lovely lady :) Hope you're well
    Hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ingrid (again) :) I couldn't link twice so the first goes to my blog, the second goes to an individual page - hope this is okay? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ladies! Silly me thought this linky thingy would work and do what I need it to do :) I will look into the linking twice later on when I get home as I need my pc. I will let you know what I've done. I might get a second linky up on my blog ir something. Thank you for entering and good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. why it is here four times I don't get either... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo! You're so generous to share your new goodies with someone. I bet you had such a fun time sorting and oohing and aaahing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ingrid; I linked twice, once to my blog in general and once to a specific posting on my blog. Again, a SUPER HUGE congratulations and hugs for your awesome achievement! I'm so happy for you, and you are so sweet to share some of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have linked twice and added the details to my blog - thanks for the chance to win this - the papers are drool worthy! Huge congrats on winning too - your creations are so stunning and you are inspiring me so much. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ingrid, I've found the way to you via Pinterest. Nice to be here and take the chance to win - hm, maybe... Thanks and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Congrats on being selected as the Card Designer 2014!!! I am a follower of your blog and absolutely adore your challenge!
    So generous of you to organize a Giveaway...

    http://craftconcoction.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me very happy! :) Thank you for joining in. I'm glad you are having fun with it. xx

      Delete
  17. Big congrats and an ever bigger hug for being such a sweetie and sharing your well deserved win :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing start of the new year for you, Congratulations on your success!!!
    I am glad to be here and follower of your blog too. You are so kind and generous person and sharing a giveaway:) Love to participate in your challenges too! Thanks for sharing some crafty goodiness! Posted the pic in my sidebar too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved your "home" mixed media project. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Amazing!! Congrats. Thank you so much for a chance to win such awesome goodies.Have posted about your giveaway on my blog sidebar to send you some traffic
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    soniasv@rediffmail.com
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  21. Many congrats for your won! To be the Card Designer 2014 with the Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine is really GREAT!! I'm a new follower of this challenge site and I want thank you for the chance to win this generous prize! These papers and the others gift are really fabulous!! I cross my fingers...
    I put your pic in my sidebar and my name in InLinkz
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now I follow also your personal blog, there are so many super-works there! You are really very talented.
    I posted a comment also there, and entry here my name in InLinkz a second time.
    Thanks for the second chance...!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Ingrid,

    I am so happy for your win! You so deserved that! I love to visit your page and I always find something new to try! TFS and I am an old follower of your personal blog so I will add a second entry later on.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have just come across your blog and am your latest follower - sounds a super challenge and I hope to join in soon!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x