Tuesday, 3 March 2015

*** BLOG CANDY WINNER ***

Hi Lovelies! 

Thank you for joining me here! 

I have some fab news for you! I would like to announce the winner of the Blog Candy! Thank you all who joined the competition. For those who didn't win do not worry, there will be more candies and challenges to be won...! 

The winner chosen by Random.org is... 

*cue * drum * roll*... no7: Georgie C

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! 

 Please email me with your address to speedcraftchallenge @ gmail.com to claim your massive stash of crafty goodness! I hope you will enjoy crafting with the goodies and come back to show me what you've made! 

I will be making this blog invisible to public for a few days so that I can make changes to it ready for the launch this weekend! We're all excited and will be back to share our creations with you for our brand new challenge this Sunday! Whooohoooo! 

Until then, take care and happy crafting! 

Hugs to you all! 

Ingrid xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the super lucky winner!!! What a great goodie she won!
    I am looking forward with interest the new look of your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It was a great prize.

    Looking forward to the new layout and the new challenge

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop Whoop! So happy... :) thank you Ingrid!! I will certainly come back with some makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee, Georgie! I had forgotten all about this. I am so happy for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x