Sunday, 30 August 2015

Guest Designer: Corinne de France aka March

Hello!

I can't believe it is already the end of August! Time flies when you're having fun, right?! :) We have a lovely guest here today and I'm sure you will that it finishes off the month rather nicely!

Our winner Corinne de France aka March is here with us today sharing her gorgeous mixed media art and a little bit about her.



"I love all styles but I discovered mixed media and now I incorporate it into all my layouts and art journal pages. I often work with images or postcards brought back from my travels with my husband. I also love street art. I live with my family in Lyon which is a city in east-central France, situated between Paris and Marseilles by the Mediterranean. My blog is in French, but as art is universal, you can find it here: MARCH"

Corinne creates the most wonderful mixed media art and we all here at Mixed Media World are big fans! I hope you will find a moment to visit Corinne's blog as there are many treasures waiting to be discovered! Corinne is sharing one of her makes with us here today...



"self portrait : implusive
I took a picture that comes from a magazine and I have used many mediums (gel medium gloss - white gesso - clear crackle - modeling paste) with stencil , acrylic paint and spray paint (color shine TINSEL)"

I simply had to make this image 'large' when writing this post, because the texture on this beauty is AMAZING! Absolutely gorgeous composition and colour combination. Big thumbs up, Corinne! Thank you for sharing it here with us! I hope you keep joining our challenges!

Talking about challenges, have you joined our current challenge 'Gorgeous Textures'? I hope you will find some time to play with your crafty goodies and link up your masterpieces to the challenge! ;)

Have a great day!

Ingrid & MMW DT xxx

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous project! Love the face appearing out of the stunning background! Greta piece of mixed media art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci beaucoup / THANK YOU VERY MUCH

      Delete
  2. I am honored to be your guest, Thank you very much !
    Corinne de France

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful - one of my very favorite mixed media pieces!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci beaucoup / THANK YOU VERY MUCH

      Delete
  4. That's a stunning piece of work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love so much the creative work of March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a bit late, but have to say, how wonderful to meet you Corrine and view your glorious works! I popped over to your blog and my oh my!! Your mixed media is so full of life and color! Thank you so much for sharing with us! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing world and creations by another French lady, oooh..!!! :D
    Bravo à toi March!!!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x