Sunday, 13 September 2015

MMW#7: Anything Goes with Autumn Colours

Hello and Happy Sunday!

We're back with a new challenge! I'd like to thank all who joined our last challenge 'Gorgeous Textures' and would like to say that the entries made me super-happy! Your makes were absolutely amazing and it just shows how much talent is out there! You took time and made an effort to create something amazing and we appreciate that you decided to share your creations with us here at Mixed Media World. We love seeing your art so keep it coming! We're bringing more inspiration for you today so hope we spark the curiousity and hunger to create more after seeing our inspirational DT makes...


First things first though! We have a winner of our last challenge and the super-awesome artist behind the fabulousity is...




CONGRATULATION!!! Please email me (Ingrid) to ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail .co.uk to claim your prize and confirm if you would be interested in guest designing for us next month!

It was soooo hard to choose (it always is, really.. I'd pick you all if I could!), but we have decided in our FAB 3 and these are....






What a fantastic selection of art! I can't stop admiring it all! Thank you all for sharing it with us here. Please feel free to download the relevant badges from our side bar! You should display them with pride because you really are true mixed media artists!

There were so many gorgeous artworks I will be pinning on our PINTEREST like mad!!!

I promised to show you what our fabulous DT created for Laine's challenge 'ANYTHING GOES with AUTUMN COLOURS' and here's what you've been waiting for....
















Did I say I was proud to have these talented chicks in my team? I know, a number of times! But I'll say it a hundred times over, because these makes are just wonderful and I can't wait to see your interpretations of the theme.

Laine made it soooo beautifully simple for you! You can make anything as long as you use mixed media and use autumnal colours. So you don't need to worry if you don't have any leaf stamps or stencils or similar, it doesn't have to be related to the season, but you should use the colours of autumn and have a great fun layering and using various crafty goodies! I can't wait to see your make!

Feel free to use the kinky (I mean the Linky!! Darn you, predictive text!!) below to join the fun! You could win a £15 voucher to the Glitzcraft online store!! What a fab prize! They have gorgeous stencils, glitter pastes and other fantastic goodies so do your best for your chance to win!

.

Before I say goodbye I will let you onto a little secret... Come and visit our blog on 27th September 2015 and join the party!!! *wink *wink... I can't say too much so keep your peepers on the blogger reader for the exciting post! If you are not a follower yet then hit the 'Join with Google' button so you don't miss a thing!!

Bugs hugs to all, have a fabulous time being creative!

Ingrid & DT xxx






11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful autumn inspired projects from the Design Team! You are an awesome group of artists! And great picks for winners from last challenge! I fell in love with these, too! So happy to see them chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lena and the Fab 3. Awesome sauce creations! The amazing DT here has done it again with their designs this month. Wowzers! I had to laugh at some of the words on here, autocorrect wins again. Lol! 😄 ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for choosing my project as one of the Top 3.
    Congrats to the winner and the other Top 3s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to the winner, awesome project. Thanks for selecting my work in top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner and top 3, you talented ladies certainly make it hard for us every month! Fab makes from my fellow DT too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fab challenge ladies! I love the autumnal colours so hope to be back soon Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous autumnal inspiration all round.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. I can' t beliave that i'm the winner. Thank You so much Ingrid and all the ladies in DT team. I'm dancing like a crazy in my cabin. You can't beliave how happy i am. Ingrid, i will send you an email when i get home. Congrats Top 3, you are so talented. Big hugs// Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello . . . I've come over to share my work with you for the first time. Wonderful inspiration from the DT.

    Congrats to Lena

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x