Sunday, 18 October 2015

***Guest Designer: LENA HOLMSTROM***

Hi! 

Calling all mixed media enthusiasts! We have a very special post for you today! 

Do you remember our last winner, Lena


*****

Well, she is here today as our Guest Designer sharing her amazing talent with us! I hope you are excited! I promised you last week she would knock your socks off with her GD creation. Please tell me that this is not one of the most fabulous mixed media projects out there...?


"My secret garden"








My name is Lena Holmström and I live with my husband in Turku, city on the South-west coast of Finland.

Mum to three children, triplets born 1990.

Craft is my passion, it´s a big part of my life.
As long I can remember I have done something creative. I think it´s my mothers legacy.
Year 2013 I found Mixed media and I totally fall in love. I absolutely adore to getting my hands into paints and mists.
Quite often I use old books and magazine for my projects. Trash can also be treasure.
If you want to see more of my art you can find it here




*****

Here are some other wonderful creations Lena shares with us... 


Mixed media layout


Here is my first canvas I painted


I love art journal. 


Mixed media layout made with furniture paint.


" Lady in black hat" 
Lamp I made from an old plastic head and news paper.

Lens's work really grabbed my attention and seriously made me happy. I love the way she thinks outside the box and is not afraid to go that one step further. Each and one of her creations beams creativity. I hope you are as impressed as I am. 

Say hi to Lena in the comments below, if you wish. I'm sure she will be happy to hear from you. 

But don't worry, this is not the last time you hear about her. I asked Lena to join are Design Team and she said yes!!! I'm excited and can't wait to see more of her arty makes. Welcome, Lena!! :) 

Don't forget, you have one more wee to join our ATC Swap Party here and our latest challenge 'Anything Goes on Wood' here

Have fun! Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 

20 comments:

  1. félicitations ! j'aime beaucoup votre travail
    corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant... beautiful inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lena your work is TRULY AMAZING. It is so wonderful having you as our Guest Designer this month. I am truly in awe of your work and I will be checking out all the places you hang out online and share your talent.

    With lots of smiles
    Laine K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind word. It's really warm my heart. I'm so happy that Ingrid ask me to join the DT team. I look forward to "meet" you all.
      Hugs Lena

      Delete
  4. Absolutely speechless!! Wonderful GDT creation for us Lena.....I'm going to sit and gaze at all the little details for hours now!!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind word. It's warm my heart. I'm so proud to be a part of this talented Mixedmediaworld ladies.
      Hugs //Lena

      Delete
  5. WOW! Amazing project. I love all the details and the lights are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so happy that you like my little house.
      Hugs//Lena

      Delete
  6. Oh what an awesome little house. It's fantastic work. I love all your details and the lights of course are impressing. You are very talented and creative. Thank you for sharing your lovely work.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind word. It' s makes me so happy. Hugs //Lena

      Delete
  7. You made amazing choice! Lena is so lovely creative woman!!! This work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taru for everything. See you in Stockholm. Hugs Lena

      Delete
  8. Fab make Lena!! I also love your other art - thanks so much for your post!!
    Jackie ")

    http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will check out you website.
      Hugs //Lena

      Delete
  9. your work is amazing and inspiring and unique.Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooow, this is totally amazing!!!!! Congratulations to you Lena! :)
    Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lena, my friend is SO AMAZING artist <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x