Sunday, 15 November 2015

ATC Swap Party RESULTS!!!


Hello! 

Riikka and I (Ingrid) would like to thank all of the lovely ladies who took part in our very first ATC Swap Party! We hope you had fun swapping your little cards with friends all around the world! We certainly enjoyed seeing it action. 


There were 11 entries and every single one of those cards were exquisite! There were 9 participants throughout the swap and all 9 of your will receive one ATC from Riikka and one ATC from me! The ladies who deserve the full recognition are: 






ATC Swap Party

Nouvel ATC

















Thank you all for playing along with our swap. You brought some fun element and a great source of inspiration to the Mixed Media World blog and I hope you can join us again in the future! 

Please email me with your names and addresses to ingridscraftscorner (@) hotmail. co.uk and I will pass them onto Riikka so she can send you one of these beauties... 





...and one from me... 


Want to do it again? Let me know in the comment below ;)

All the best,

Ingrid xxx



8 comments:

  1. Oh, how great! Congratulations to all the ladies! Thanks for ATC Swap!!!
    and yes, it would be good to repeat it))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) happy ! thank you and it would be good to repeat it
    corinnedefrance /MARCH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I couldn't get round to participating this time, but I'd like to join in with the next one :). Fabulous entries, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed out the first time, but I think will join the next!
    Beautiful creations from everyone!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, this so great so I would like do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great ATC swap party! I would love to participate again. All entries are so so lovely! And it's nice to swap also worldwide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to everyone! I LOVED taking part in this swap, it was fun and lovely to see the work that had been put into the ATCs. Thank you for organising this! Cxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x