Sunday, 29 November 2015

Guest Designer: Beatriz Sanchez

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying your weekend? It's nearly the end of November and I can't quite believe how fast this year has gone! Well, I can't say it wasn't fun! ;) It is out intention to keep it that way and we have a very special post for you today! We are joined by a very talented lady who also is one of our lucky winners! 

May I introduce, the lovely Beatriz Sanchez... 



My name is Beatriz Sánchez (B-art) in the world of scrap. I'm from Spain and I live in Pamplona (Navarra). I live with my son and my three kittens adopted. I met the world of scrap a year ago and since then I have not stopped experimenting, do and try all kinds of things. I discovered it my world !!, as in, binds everything that I like. Photography, crafts, mixtures, ultimately, experience and explore !!. With every job, every day I try to overcome myself and try to learn new things and put my feelings in each. It is a passion. I hope you like my work and mainly to inspire them. I am currently a designer in two blogs of which I am very proud and can see my work on my blog: www.beartehome.blogspot.com.es

Thank you very much again for this great invitation for me a great honor.
A very affectionate hug everyone !!

Beatriz (B-Art)

*****

  
 


Beatriz has a great talent for combining gorgeous textures with vibrant colours. Her creations are full of amazing elements and there is always so much to admire. Her attention to detail is brilliant which is probably one of the reasons we absolutely loved her gorgeous layout. Today, Beatriz is thinking of Christmas! I'm confident that her beautiful decorated Christmas gift bag will inspire to start crafting for Christmas...





 


Oh, I don't know about you, but I'm definitely getting my glitter and pastes out! I hope you're also feeling inspired to get crafting for the wonderful season of Christmas. Do visit Beatriz's blog for more mixed media goodness! 

Beatriz, thank you very much for sharing your amazing talent with us here today! Your make is absolutely stunning and we hope to see more of your creations. 

Our 'Anything Goes' challenge is still running for all who fancy showing us those fab mixed media masterpieces. Can't wait to see them all! 

Don't forget about our DT call! get in touch! :) 

All the best! 

Ingrid xxx


8 comments:

  1. Ingrid Thank you for this invitation. It is a great honor to be here with you. I hope you like my work and inspire them.
      A big hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual...Fabulous Bea!!!
    Love it!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. felicitations
    corinne de france :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Such a great way to doll up a holiday gift bag! Thank you Beatriz!!
    hugs,Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful package! What a gift all in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your beautiful words !!
    A hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant project, so vibrant and full of texture and fun! Really lovely and very inspiring! Cxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x