Thursday, 19 November 2015

***MMW DT Call***

Hi!

Calling all mixed media artists and enthusiasts!! 

It's time to attack 2016 with some new talent! We'd like to invite one or two talented people to contribute to our challenges on monthly basis from January 2016. I will ask for one challenge project a month and one or two tutorial per the whole year. Not bad, right?! 

We are all friends here and we all enjoy what we do. We like to inspire others with our art and bring fun to the craft world through our creativity and our challenges. 

I'm not going to ask you to stay for a whole year (unless you want to!), but I'd like you to have fun with us and stay for as long as possible. This is not a chore!! We create for our monthly challenge because it's fun! We comment on your gorgeous makes, because we like to let you know that we love what you do and appreciate that you took time to create something for our challenge. So yes, if you think you fit to all of the above, are a brilliant and a unique mixed media artist who really wants to show it to the world and can commit to a little bit of time for crafting and commenting then please contact me on ...

ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co. uk

Please notice the spaces in the email address... You will need to get rid of the spaces in order to send the email. I do this so that I don't get spammed. :) alternatively, you can contact me via our Contact form on the side bar or via my own blog www.ingridscraftscorner.blogspot.co.uk

Don't forget to add 'MMW DT Call' in he subject line!! 

What I would like you to email me: 

- 3 or more samples of your work that will  tell me exactly what mixed media art you love the most, what you're good at, what your preferences are 

- links to your blog/s and your social sites 

- a little bit about yourself as a person, a crafter, any achievements, dreams, etc... 

We will announce the new DT member/s in a special post and they will also be featured via our social sites. 

This call will run until 15th December 2015!!!! That should give you plenty of time to give me a shout! 

I look forward to hearing from you!! 

Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx




3 comments:

  1. j'espère que vous aurez beaucoup de demandes ;-)
    et hâte de voir la nouvelle DT
    corinne de france

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same as March for me Ingrid! :)
    At the moment, I really miss time too much to apply as a possible candidate myself (and probably would not be retained in all cases lol! ^^), but I'm really looking forward to seeing some other new talented members! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x