Friday, 11 March 2016

Face tutorial

Hello everyone, thanks for popping by. Debs here with a tutorial, yes that's right, a tutorial! This year we are packing even more into the blog, by sharing our crafty tips, to you, our lovely followers. Throughout the year we hope to bring you photo steps outs and videos on a range of mixed media goodies. Shortly, a schedule will be put up so you will know what's coming up. I'm kicking off with a little series of faces starting with a simple black Stabilo All pencil and a little water Soluable felt. The focus isn't on the products, it's on how I have learnt to use them. I may talk about a product in my uncensored dialogue, which usually means be I'm excited about something. So below is the finished piece and the video is in two parts.  

 
         
 
 
             
 
 
            
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed watching my process and will come back to see what else we have in store for you. Bye for now Debs Ingrid and the Team xx
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say.. What a fantastic work of art! It's lovely to see Debs in action! I've been longing to see how she creates her gorgeous faces and here we have it!
    Don't forget to let Debs know four thoughts and I'm sure she's be happy to answer any questions so leave a comment. Big thanks to This talented lady for the wonderful tutorial!!! Hugs,
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful Debs. Inspired me to try. Never been good at faces. I'd call her 'Serenity' because the colours are so soft and calming and she looks so peaceful. Love her 😊xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynne, I love that name too, xxx

      Delete
  3. Yay, love seeing how an arty brain works! Love the videos Debs and your face is beautiful of course. Thanks for taking the time to share ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm awed Debs. She is just beautiful and I so enjoyed every minute of your tutorials. You are just so so talented. Thank you Mixed Media World for this wonderful experience with Debs faces. Xxj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really appreciated the time you gave to watch the video and to comment. Thank you Joi xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x