Sunday, 20 March 2016

Video tutorial for 'Vintage' challenge by Maria

Hi there!

I hope you re enjoying your Sunday. How about a special Sunday treat? In my last post where we announced the start of our new challenge 'Vintage' I promised a special surprise from Maria and today I'd like to share it with you.

You will find out how she achieved the gorgeous look of her inspirational project for our challenge. How exciting is that?! So without any further ado, I'm handing over to Maria...

Hi! 
I have made an altered book which also serves me as a photo frame. I used a mix of old and new materials. The book itself is (was) a 19th Century music sheets´ collection. I decorated it with old lace and knitted napkins from the flea markets and brand new but somewhat aged lace, die cuts, scrapbooking paper, chipboards and flowers.






Here is the full video tutorial on how I made the book. Enjoy!



How awesome is that? I personally enjoyed watching Maria's creative process. I really hope you enjoyed today's post and I will be back with our Guest Designer's post next Sunday! 

Enjoy your week and don't forget to leave a comment below to let Maria know your thoughts! I'm sure she would love to hear from you all! 

Big hugs, 

Ingrid and Maria xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Wow. This book is stunning and i love you video tutorial. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing... The layers and texture of the overall project rocks... Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x