Sunday, 24 April 2016

Video Tutorial by Georgie C

Hello there, crafty souls!

How are you all doing? Can you believe it... another week as passed!

Our uber-talented Georgie prepared a video tutorial for you and what a treat it is! Oh my, you must, must watch it. It is such an amazing mixtravaganza, you won't believe it! Check it out...




I'm sure you will agree with me when I say I am sooo ready to get creating after watching this video! I really enjoyed learning more about Georgie's creative process and there is so much to admire! Here are some detailed shots for you. Enjoy! 










Thank you, Georgie, for sharing your gorgeous mixed media journaling with us! You totally rock! x

I'm feeling so excited! It has been a year since we started this challenge blog and so far 366 friends joined us here! Only a few more to 400! How wonderful! Thank you for continuing the journey with us!  We've had a great time coming up with challenges and ideas for you and there is more to come for sure! And because I'm feeling generous I think we ought to celebrate our 400th follower with a giveaway. Sounds like fun, right?! 

Stay tuned and don't forget to leave a comment for Georgie! I'm sure she'll be excited to hear from you! 

Hugs. 

Ingrid xxx 




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages Georgie - love all those wonderful textures. And a fabulous video too - great to watch you designing and creating your pages. More please! Jennie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful video and stunning pages! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages with so much delightful texture and color! Great to see Georgie creating on the video! Thank you for all your hard work putting this together! Hgs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Georgie, this is mesmerisingly beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous pages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colours and texture popping out of the Black background
    Gr miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x