Sunday, 2 October 2016

Guest Designer: Maayan Leizer


Hello there!

I hope you're well. 

I am here to welcome and introduce a Guest Designer today. This talented lady is called.. 


My name is Maayan, I'm soon to be 33, married, vegan and have two cats.
I own a local online crafts store called Mr. Kitty Crafts and also have an Etsy store where I offer my creations for sale.
I started my way in scrapbooking about 3 years ago, fell in love with mixed media and most of my creations are in shabby chic, vintage or steampunk style.
I love winter, cats, aged and old items and am so happy to have found such pleasure in paper crafts.

*****


My artwork: 9.5*7.5 inches canvas.
Purple is one of my favorite colors, it can be mysterious, royal, enchanted, interesting and calming. 
That's why I chose to create my enchanted forest in purple and turquoise. The unicorn along with the text suggest that even when the journey seems unknown, frightening, dark, almost impossible - you should take it, because you may discover yourself or at least find something new and exciting. I feel I'm going through one of those journeys in the past year.







Products used:
White and black Gesso
Lindy's mists
Chipboard die cuts and clay figures
Paper flowers 
Blue fern stamps
Finnabair art stones and art alchemy paint (silver)
Lace appliques

Thank you :)
Maayan.

*****

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful Fantasy artwork with us, Maayan! It's a stunner and will inspire others to join our Fantasy/Magical challenge for sure! 

The challenge is due to end on 6th October so don't hesitate and join the fun! 

Thank you for stopping by today! We'll be back soon! 

All the best, 
Ingrid xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x