Sunday, 30 October 2016

Guest Designer: Magdalena Kusy aka eMKa

Hi everyone!

We have a special guest here today with something totally spooktacular!!!! The guest designer for today is...
*****



My name is Magda on internet eMKa. I live in Poland. My projects are created in a small corner of my bedroom ;)

I'm a part of DT in a two Polish producers scrapbook papers (AltairArt - http://www .altairart .pl/) and chipboards (SnipArt - http://sni part.pl/ ) and one of a crafty shop called Skarbnica Pomys (http://ska rbnicapomy slow.pl/).

My project s can be found on my blogon my Facebook, or My YouTube channel




Today I prepared for you an altered fish can, which will be my decoration for Halloween. In this project I used: SnipArt chipboards (Polish producer) and
old wire pulled out from some old engine. Also, I used: black gesso, whiet gesso, gel medium, metallic and glitter paints, mists, mica flaces,
microspheres in various size and colors and inka gold.







I hope that you like this project and that one day I will be able to return as Guest Designer :)

Greetings from Poland 

eMKa :)


*****

Thank you very much, eMKa, for the fabulous Halloween project! It is totally awesome! I do hope we will see you again soon! You are one talented lady! 

I hope you are all feeling inspired. There is still plenty of time to join in with our current challenge, Assemblage/Altered Art! One more Guest Designer to join us this week so more to look forward to! Stay tuned ;) 

All the best! Have a great spookylicious time this Halloween! 

Ingrid xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It's a great honor for me that I could be your Gest Designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous guest designer, and great project!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x