Sunday, 15 January 2017

GD: Torsa Saha


Hi everyone!

Another post full of fabulous inspiration for you! This time it is brought to you by the lovely Torsa Saha. Please take a moment and check out her wonderful work below...



I have started with Mixed Media just six months back. Though I have worked in fine arts (mainly with oil painting and acrylic) for almost 20 years .
By profession I am a software engineer but Art is something I always breathe for . I live in USA with my 7 years old daughter and Husband.

Today I have created a project on Journey !! I believe that "Life is a journey , not a destination " !! My project is inspired by this quote only !! In the starting of 2017 I want to enjoy each and every moment of my life !!



I have used music notes pages to cover the background then made some texture sand !! I have used my favorite Lindy's spray mist and Lindy's embossing powder !!
Hope you would like it !!





Supply list:
Gesso,Heavy gesso, Sand, straw , Lindy's spray and embossing powder , 2Crafty Chipboards.

love,

Torsa.



*****

How cool is this artwork! Everything used just works so well together... the colours, the guitar with the music sheet on the background... well thought through! Fabulous! 

Please leave a comment below for Torsa and don't forget to visit her blog

Thank you, Torsa, for sharing your wonderful art with us! 

All the best, 

Ingrid x

15 comments:

  1. OMG !! I am really really honored to see my post at MMW blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torsa...this is truly amazing !! Congrats for your guest design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on this, such an honor and well deserved!!! beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot! You're rocking this Guest design! What a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much my dear !! Love you !!

      Delete
  5. Lovely!! You're gifted artist. Love your art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thisis such a wonderful layout Torsa,love all the different elements !! congrats on the GDT !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you di !! Your comments are always special !!

      Delete
  7. I am so proud of you Torsa - slowly getting to know you through your work although we have lived as neighbors for a longer time. There is a beauty beyond words that your art emanates - it makes me want to write a poem on it or probably a story - the message that you give in each of your work brings out the essence of your work even more emphatically. I wish you lots of success in whatever project you undertake. Make the world beautiful by your strokes. 👌❤️👍🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torsa it's really wonderful to see your beautiful work here after seen your pieces in Maremi's Creativ Cafe. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really really honored dear !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply stunning. Very good composition and color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x