Sunday, 8 January 2017

Happy New Year! + GD: Kerstin Peters

Hello and Happy New Year to you all!! 

I hope you enjoyed the festivities of 2016 to the full and had time to reflect on the happenings of the last year. 

Today would be our new challenge, but we are taking a break for this month and possibly the next. We work hard all year and decided to take a bit of time off. However, we couldn't possibly leave you completely  so we're going to share some Inspiration from our Guest Designers instead. There will be antoher couple of special posts for you before we well and truly get cracking with challenges again so stay tuned! 

Today we are delighted to have a wonderful and talented lady with us sharing her wonderful art. We hosted a challenge 'Mail Art' a couple of months ago and Kerstin very kindly agreed to create something for us. Here is a little bit about Kerstin and what she came up with... 



I have been creating for many years now, always in search of new techniques and yet unexplored territory, because I love to try out, products and ideas and share inspirations, because it's always an adventure, a discovery tour, which I like to take my friends and all the other crafty people with me.

My favourites are colours and textures with a view to the small things, details and a big faible for 3D projects or elements.

With Scrapbooking, Home decoration, Art Journaling in combination with Mixed Media Style I have found 'my' perfect favourite genres .

My creations are always a little bit magical, romantic, sometimes funny, but always made with heart and mind.

*****


" Mail Art"


Oh wow my first project in this style,a new experiment, but I really love to try out. I decided to make a project in vintage style with a lot of stamps, stencils, washi tape, sticker and some spray mists.  



....word stamp was embossed with black embossing powder. 



I hope you like my first experiment in this art. It has been a joy!

Hopefully you will now feel even more inspired to create your own Mail Art project. I really enjoyed working on mine, using these vintage colours that I love!!! 

Huge thanks to Ingrid Kristina and the Design Team for inviting me to be their guest this month. If you would like to know more about my creative world just pop over to my blog at: Scrapbook Dreams. I would love to see you there!
Many thanks for stopping by! 
Happy crafting!

Kerstin

*****


Isn't it wonderful?!!! Please feel free to leave a comment for Kerstin below and don't forget to visit her blog too! It is packed with mixed media goodness! :) 

Thank you for joining us, Kerstin! You're one heck of an artist! 

All the best to you all! 

Ingrid x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Ingrid for your invitation and compliments! It has been a joy! Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great guest designer. looking forward to the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x