Thursday, 9 March 2017

DT Intro: Leslie Lineberry

Hi everyone!

I have the pleasure of introducing our 5th and last new DT member, the talented...




"My name is Leslie Lineberry from the state of Montana in the USA where I was born and raised. During the weekdays, I manage a busy dental office, but when the weekend arrives you can find me in my little corner of our basement: my 'art studio'. I am so blessed to have an amazing supportive husband who understands his quirky, artsy wife and a son and daughter who inspire me everyday! Over the years I have painted in oil, acrylic, watercolor; done batik, quilling, scratch board canvas work, polymer clay, beadwork and more. As you can see, I am a "Hobby Hoarder". Less than a year ago, I began combining many mediums at once in the form of Mixed Media art and I realized I had finally arrived where my artistic soul was trying to take me!"

Name: Leslie Lineberry

Blog: Art, It's What's For Dinner - http://www.artfordinner.gallery/blog

From: Montana, USA

Achievements: Published in Mixed Up Magazine, Guest Designer for The Vintage Journey, winner of monthly mixed media challenges throughout 2016

About: During the weekdays, I manage a busy dental office, but the weekends are reserved for my happy creative time. I am so blessed to have an amazing supportive husband who understands his quirky, artsy wife and a son and daughter who inspire me everyday! Over the years I have painted in oil, acrylic, watercolor; done batik, quilling, scratch board canvas work, polymer clay, beadwork and more. As you can see, I am a "Hobby Hoarder". When I began combining many mediums at once in the form of Mixed Media art, I realized I had finally arrived where my artistic soul was trying to take me!

Favourite Colors: Blue-Greens and Browns

Favourite Media: Modelling paste, acrylic paint and sprays

Must Have: Gesso - White, Black and Clear

What Inspires You: Everything! Nature, word images, texture, you name it! And, I have learned so much from watching tutorials of so many talented artists. The passion for art is a wonderful thing to share.

My Style: My style is textured assemblage art. I love to take bits of junk and trash and recycle it into an altered piece that becomes a 3-D Hidden Pictures. I have gradually taught everyone around me not to throw anything away before showing it to me first. There are so many treasures out there just waiting to be reborn!

Links to my social media & galleries:


Instagram: Lesliline
Facebook: Leslie Lineberry

What Kind of Projects I do?
Assemblage and Altered Art

And a few samples of Leslie's wonderful work... 




Welcome to the team, Leslie! I'm so glad you could join us here! 

All the best to you! We'll be back with a new challenge and heaps of inspiration on Sunday!!! Until then.... have fun and stay creative ;) xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I adore your projects, they are truly inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS! Your projects are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x