Friday, 29 September 2017

Winner announcement MMW#28

Hey crafty people! 

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner of our last challenge. I've been battling with our broadband provider and my phone is my best friend right now, but can't do it all! :) 

I am here thought and am bearing some good news! After some deliberation, the Design Team ladies voted for their favourites. The winner of our MMW#28 challenge is.... 




We also have our FAB 3... 




The team also mentioned another two creations that really stood out and as a little treat here they are... a couple of honourable mentions... 




Wowzer! What a great selection, right?! Huge congratulations to you all! Please feel free to download the relevant badge from our blog and proudly display it on yours... or wherever you fancy :) 

Please could the winner contact me to claim the prize and to confirm if interested in a Guest Design gig. Please adjust the following email and let me know - ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co. uk 

Thank you all who entered! Don't forget, there is a challenge running for a few more days. You can enter HERE

Have a great day! 

Ingrid xxx 




5 comments:

  1. Thank you! It`s a real honor for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my tags for an honourable mention! and congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stunned ladies! Thank you so much, I had so much fun creating that card and to see it got an honourable mention has made my month - thank you, thank you, thank you Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I am really honoured! Congratulations to the winner and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for choosing me in the fab 3 :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x