Tuesday, 31 October 2017

Guest Designer: Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

I have a special guest here today! Martina won one of our challenges and is here with us today to share her gorgeous work and to inspire you further for our current challenge. Our current challenge is all about creating mixed media goodness with an optional twist of adding glass or something that resembles glass. Martina used some acetate on her project and it looks great! 

Enjoy Martina's post and don't forget to leave her a comment to let her know your thoughts... 


*****


Hello mixed media lovers!
My name is Martina Stoycheva and I`m from Bulgaria. I live in small city on Black sea coast named Burgas. I am a happily married wife and a mom to a 3 years old daughter. 

My journey with mixed media started almost a year ago and since then I`m totally in love with it! The inspiration for my layout came as I was looking for challenges. I love to be challenged and this one grab my eye. Kraft, black and gold is soooo cool combination! It goes great with my black and white photo. 



First I ripped the paper for interest. Added a coat of clear gesso to prepare the page and then added texture with stencil and black gesso mixed with texture powder. Then came the fun part. I started putting pieces of paper, chipboard, twine, acetate stars and all kind of different things until they find their places.





I always like to add some pieces from old jewellery or old clock. I think that every piece of art looks different with some metal element in it. 




I want to thank Ingrid and the design team for the opportunity to be a guest designer.

Wishing you all endless inspiration!

Martina



*****

WOW! What an amazing layout! Thank you for creating this beauty and sharing it with us, Martina! We hope to see more of your beautiful mixed media art via our challenges and all the best for the future! 

Thank you all for stopping by today! don't forget to check out the current challenge and join the fun! 

Have a great day! 

Ingrid xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful vintage! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing Martina. Inspiring me to try something similar. Just wonderful.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x